Lonely Planet: The world"s leading travel guide publisher
Every day is a good day to make a resolution. Let Lonely Planet help you celebrate travel and create your ultimate travel wish list. Our FREE ebook "Travel Resolutions: 52 New Ways to Experience Planet Earth" features some of the most inspiring travel experiences from the travel experts at Lonely Planet. Paraglide in South Africa; rock climb in China; sleep in a tree-house on Canada"s Vancouver Island; take a cooking course in Jordan or a flower-arranging course in Kyoto; go clubbing in Berlin; and much more. The 52 experiences introduced in this planning ebook will whet your travel appetite and help you to decide which promises to make - and inspire you to keep them all. Begin your journey now!
Inside Travel Resolutions: 52 New Ways to Experience Planet Earth:
- Get inspired - highlights, expert suggestions, and gorgeous photos help you choose your ideal trip
- Insider insights - hidden gems that most guidebooks miss will lead you to a richer and more rewarding travel experience
- Discover more - actively engage with the world via a wide variety of suggested activities, including swimming around the Greek Islands, practicing yoga in India, learning Spanish in Argentina, rafting or kayaking in New Zealand, detoxing in Brazil, studying Tibetan culture in China, witnessing the Northern Lights in Alaska, scuba diving in Belize, falling in love all over again in Venice, and hunting Dracula in Transylvania
Also includes highlights from Lonely Planet Best in Travel 2014 - The Best Trends, Destinations, Journeys & Experiences for 2014
The Perfect Guide for Your Perfect Trip:
- Lonely Planet"s Country, Multicountry, Regional, and City guides are our most comprehensive products, and are perfect for those planning to explore both the top sights and the road less travelled.
- Looking for just the highlights of your chosen destination? Check out Lonely Planet"s Discover guides, our photo-rich guides to the destination"s most popular attractions.
- Looking for a guide focused on the main highlights of one city? Lonely Planet"s Pocket guides are handy-sized guides that focus on the can"t-miss sights for a quick trip.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet
About Lonely Planet: Started in 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world"s leading travel guide publisher, with guidebooks to every destination on the planet as well as an award-winning website, a suite of mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet"s mission is to enable curious travelers to experience the world and get to the heart of the place. TripAdvisor Travelers" Choice Awards 2012 and 2013 winner in Favorite Travel Guide category "Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other." -New York Times
Bundle Monster 3 Tier Compartment Mini Velvet Travel Roll Up Jewelry Box Case Organizer Holder with Snap Closure - DEEP VIOLET
- Perfect size travel jewelry organizing roll case. Just the right size to hold your necklace, rings, trinkets, charms and other valuable accessories in a compact case without taking up too much space.
- 3 Multi-Tier circle compartments have a silk-like lining in each.
- Each compartment is roughly 1 1/8" deep.
- Case has a single snap closure.
- Case rolls and folds out to standup as a display. Snap the closure while case is open to display jewelry in a multi-tree stand fashion.
Forget about all the ziplock bags and totes to organize all your travel jewelry while you"re away, now you can organize all your accessories or trinkets into this roll up/fold out jewelry organizer. This case is designed in a fashionable low-pile velvet material and has a single snap closure on the outside. Once openned - the case reveals an innovative jewelry tier concept that has 3 multi-tier containers for you to store your rings, necklaces, foldable bracelets, trinkets, charms and other small accessories. Each circle container is lined in a silk-like material and has the following: (1) Ring/Earring Holder with Foam Dividers and (2) Empty containers to hold...just about any small item you want to. Each container measures approximately 1 1/8" deep. The case has a hard exterior which allows the case to wrap around and snap close while case is open, featuring your accessories in a single, multi-tier tree stand. Case comes in 4 colors: Darkest Black, Ultra Pink, Deep Violet and Scarlet Red. Please make sure to double check the main photo after you have made your selection to determine if you choosing the correct color. Case Dimensions: 5.25" x 3" x 3" (L x W x H - item is a circular). NOTE: Due to differences between monitor displays, actual color may vary slightly from image. Bundle Monster is a registered trademark of Remi Collections LLC and is exclusively distributed by Bundle Monster. Bundle Monster trademark is protected by US Trademark Law.
Price: $ 4.60
Find More Travel Products